How can I get my boyfriend out of jail?

How can I get my boyfriend out of ?
My boyfriend is being charged for resisting . well when the first court date came around he had no idea about because he was in for a parole . It's not like he missed the court date on purpose. I am wondering if the judge might reduce his bond or will they make him stay in there till the case is over

Justin's Answer
You can pay his bond or hire an for him who will attempt to get the bond reduced. If you try to get the bond reduced, you will be practicing law without a license. Do not do that.