I have several warrants and would like to get them clear. One is a misdemeanor for exceeding the speed limit. How can I get this taken care of?
Criminal Defense Lawyer, R. Christopher Simons Answer
Your options for lifting the warrants are as follows:
1. Find a bondsman and pay the bond.
2. Show up at court to pay the bond and hope they don’t arrest you first.
3. Surrender to police and let them arrest you.
4. Contact the court to see if they have an “amnesty” day where defendants can get their warrants lifted.
5. Hire an attorney and let them ask the judge to recall the warrants.