Can i call the cops on my moms abusive, drugie boyfriend without my mom getting in trouble? They are both on probation.

trouble police officer abusive partner


My moms boyfriend is controlling her money, car and communication with me, he will not allow my mother to pay my child support. I would like to call the police and get him off the property, however they are both on probation. Would my mom get in trouble as well ?


Criminal Defense Lawyer, R. Christopher Simons Answer
If your mother is violating the law, it is possible that she will get in trouble as well.