How do I file a motion in discovery?

file a motion in discovery

Question: How do I file a motion in discovery?

I got pulled over for supposedly not using my turn signal and crossing into the other lane. They also charged me with a could felonies and a misdemeanor. They split up my tickets with my charges thinking I would pay for the tickets when I know I in used my turn signal and everything!!! I wanna see body cam and vehicle cam before I pay anything. If I was in the wrong I will pay for it no problem. I just don’t know how to go about all this.



If you’re charged with a felony, you have a right to a lawyer; better to let the lawyer handle all this. Requesting evidence is easy for a lawyer to do, but explaining the steps to a non-lawyer over the internet is complicated.


Justin C. Hunt

Expungement Attorney in North Kansas City, MO